The Value Of An EdD Or PhD In Strength And Conditioning From CSP Global
If you have a keen interest in pursuing a degree in strength and conditioning, CSP Global is an esteemed university that offers exceptional doctoral programs fully online. Our program provides the convenience of online learning, allowing for the seamless transfer of credits earned from previous educational institutions. What’s more, there are no requirements for the GRE/GMAT or comprehensive exams, making it easier for you to embark on this educational journey. By enrolling in our program, you will open doors to numerous career opportunities in the field of strength and conditioning.
Upon completion of the program, graduates can expect to possess not only theoretical knowledge but also valuable hands-on experience, preparing them for their future careers. At CSP Global, we believe in providing our students with a strong foundation for success, and our distinctive dissertation process reflects this commitment. It offers students engaging and stimulating project opportunities right from the start, giving them a head start in their academic and professional endeavors. Armed with an EdD or PhD in Strength and Conditioning from CSP Global, our graduates can actively participate in real-world research or pursue a role as a scientist, a conditioning coach, a conditioning specialist, and more.
Program Outcomes: Strength And Conditioning
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of exercise physiology, nutrition, functional anatomy, and biomechanics related to exercise programming, sports science, and athletic performance.
- Execute health and fitness assessments for diverse populations with modifications appropriate to individual needs.
- Design and implement safe and effective evidence-based strength and conditioning programs for a variety of populations including athletes and individuals with special considerations.
- Apply motivational and effective communication strategies as a leader within professional industry interactions.
- Evaluate ethical dilemmas, make informed decisions, and demonstrate a commitment to behavior in professional practice.
- Critically evaluate, create, and advance new trends and issues as leaders in the industry.
For PhD students, you will:
- Develop expertise in a variety of research methods, including experimental design, data analysis, and statistical techniques, while also critically evaluating existing research and designing and implementing original research projects that make significant contributions to the field of kinesiology.
For EdD students, you will:
- Develop advanced research skills, including the ability to design and implement rigorous, practical research projects that address real-world problems in kinesiology.